Friday 16 April 2010

Not cards!

I've been playing with felt over the last couple of weeks, and came up with these keyrings/bag charms.  They're not complete, I want to add some beads and keyrings to them.  I forgot to put a ribbon through the pink mushroom, so sewed a brooch pin to the back of it instead. :)  The black rose in the bottom right hand corner is made from wired ribbon that I bought from a craft fair at the NEC after seeing a demo of how to make the flowers - again, it has a brooch pin stitched to the bottom.



I couldn't resist having a go at this cute owl after seeing a tutorial on Indie Fixx's blog.  The bottom's a bit tatty, but I'm sure my best friend will love it anyway! The material came from fabric samples from John Lewis and the buttons were in my stash, so it didn't cost me anything. If I had a sewing machine I'd make lots of them!

11 comments:

Karen said...

The keyrings are brilliant, I love the tree one, your owl is so cute xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely!!!! I especially like the owl!

hassy said...

They are all lovely.. really cute.. they have their own personalities :D Christine x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Brilliant makes. I love the owl and little bird keyrings they are gorgeous. x

leia said...

Welcome back to Blogger! I'm loving the keyrings they are so cute - can't wait to see the finished products x

Crafty JuJu said...

These are fantastic, love them all :D x

Gem said...

very cute owl and the keyrings are brill :) xx

Antonia said...

Lovely makes, going to have a go at the owl myself its sssoo cute x

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

Gorgeous!! I really like the little birdy keyring and the Owl is oh soooo cute!! I think they'll sell well!! x

Choccy said...

Marie... I love them all.. That owl is just gorgeous !!
xx

Sarah said...

Oh wow Marie, everything's gorgeous. Get yourself a Folksy shop lady, I'll be there!!!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates