Friday 23 April 2010

Here's the card I made for my daughter's 21st birthday. It was a few months ago now, but with all the excitement of Las Vegas and the trouble I've had with blogs, I've only just got around to blogging it now. I'd like to enter it for the current challenge on the Forever Friends challenge blog, which is Numbers. I hope it's okay as even though it's not exactly a new make, it is the first time it's been blogged!
I love the effect of the numbers here - they're chipboard coloured with promarkers to match the card, then coated in Anita's clear gloss.  This was also my first attempt at making an easel card from scratch (as opposed to butchering 2 readymade cards IYSWIM).

13 comments:

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Very cute - I like the key detail.

Sarah said...

Ooohhh this is soooo pretty, love the colours and the glass, bet your daughter loved it xxx

Highland Handmade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful Card! I bet your daughter loved it! x

PepPop said...

Great card, love the little key charm and who couldn't love Forever Friends. Jaqui x

dragonllew said...

that looks fab I love your numbers they look great.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovely card and I love what you've done with the numbers. x

Poppy said...

lovely card.
poppy

Sande said...

Your card is lovely pink! The image is very cute. I love this little key so much :)

Thanks for playing along at Forever Friends challenge!

Hugs, Sande

Choccy said...

Love your card JHB. I bet your daughter loved it !!

Choccy x

Angela said...

That card is gorgeous!

joanne wardle said...

it's perfect, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

hassy said...

Loverrly card, I bet your daughter was made up.. :D Christine x

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates