Monday 24 August 2009


I've never entered the Basic Grey Challenge before (possibly because I find it so difficult to cut into my Basic Grey papers, lol) The challenge this week is a colour combo of brown, pink, and yellow. I hope it doesn't matter that I haven't used any yellow - some of the DT also stuck to only brown and pink.
I don't know why I buy flowers and ribbon in different colours any more; I've coloured the large flower and ribbon with a cinnamon promarker to match the colours on the image.

6 comments:

dragonllew said...

gorgeous card I love the colours you have used and your ribbon and flower look fab

Choccy said...

What a great card.

I had never thought about colouring flowers or ribbon to match . Such a fab idea !!

Marg said...

Really pretty card & colouring especially the shimmer on her socks! Must see if my copics can do that on flowers & ribbon.

June Houck said...

Very pretty card! So glad you entered the BasicGrey Challenge. Your girl is gorjuss :)

Heather said...

Lovely card Marie, great choice of layout, image and papers.
I mistakenly thought we should be doing Pink Cream and Brown, (ooops) but cream is pale yellow isn't it? (tee-hee).
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Sarah said...

Ooohhh, I love that card, gorgeous colours, what a fantastic idea to colour the flower and ribbon, I would never have thought of that ;-)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates