Tuesday 7 April 2009

Birthday card


After not managing to complete a card for a week (nothing seemed to go right!), I finally managed to make a card in one go. I 'borrowed' the idea for the layout from a card I saw in the newsagents, used pastel card and basic grey papers. The stamp is Smirk, with marshmallow drops and ribbon to finish off. I'm rubbish with sentiments; I can never decide what to put so often don't bother. I've used a peel-off on here so that you can see the texture of the card beneath it (done on a Fiskars texturing board).

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, I love everything about it :-)

Unknown said...

i love it! have looked at the smirk things before- might have to get some now!

Karen said...

Fab card, I love these smirk collections, and what a great layout!! :)

Mrs Crafty said...

That is beautiful, I don't normally like stamping as I am more of a 3D girl, but your card has it all in shedloads.

It's really lovely. Might just wander off to buy a stamp now.

Mandy said...

your cards are always stunning..now go study...lol
xx

melissa75 said...

Really pretty card, I love the smirk stamp.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates